GROUP IS NOW OPEN!
First of all thank you all for your patience and thank you for every single admin application.Since we've hired new admins we are now able to open the group and accept your submissions.If you are new to the group below you'll find the rules of submission.
If you use or are planning to use the art software Paint Tool Sai, please join!
Make sure you familiarize yourself with these rules before submitting.
- This is a big group, so submissions are limited to 1 a week. Not once to each folder, but just 1 submission to the gallery per week.
- Yes you may affiliate! We accept any group
- Remind yourself of the Gallery Rules often.
- No Sketchwork and WIPs allowed. All submitted works must be finished.
- Mature content is allowed but must have the Mature Content Filter on or it will be denied
- Submit to the right folder. Pay attention to the Gallery Rules and check what is in the gallery folders before submitting if you are unsure. If you are even a little unsure, and don't know what to do, please send the admins a note and we will help.
Gallery RulesAnime and Manga
- Only things done in the Anime/Manga style are accepted
- Specifically Chibi styled images are accepted
- Proportions must be along the lines of at least one third of the person being head and two thirds body or the head being larger than one third the size of the body.
- Work with realistic proportions. Basically art that emulates real life
- unrealistic proportions in humanoid characters. Like a clash of Anime and Realism
- Artwork that is made up of the painting coloring style. Think brush strokes not hard inking lines, cell shading, or soft cell.
- Artwork made up of just lines. No coloring involved.
- You may only submit your very best comic pages. Do not continue to send a whole series of comic pages.
- There are subfolders in this folder: Shading tutorials, Painting tutorials, Basics for Beginners, Sai resources. Submit accordingly.
Non Anime Styled Drawings
- Anything that does not fit in the above folders goes here. That means furries, animals, landscapes and backgrounds, objects
- Cartoons and drawings that are not in the anime style. For example: Spongebob, adventure time, homestuck, etc
- Any image submitted to the Mature Folder MUST HAVE a mature content filter on it.
- Submissions to Mature folder should be mature in nature whether it's an image with sexual themes, a lot of violence or anything of the like.
- Simply anything that the artist wants feed back for style does not matter for this folder anything is accepted.
ATTENTION!! If a submission is missplaced it will be declined by our admins!Please be careful where you submit your work!If you have any other questions please feel free to note the group and one of our admins will contact you as soon as possible!
- If an artist wants a critique on a mature image they may submit to this folder but it still MUST HAVE a mature contentfilter on it.